WHO IS THE OPERATOR OF THE SERVICE?
The operator of imaginationtransport.eu website is Iwona Blecharczyk who runs a business under the name IMAGINATION Iwona Blecharczyk, NIP: 7952485089, REGON: 181058878.
The Operator, who is also the Data Controller, attaches great importance to respecting your privacy and protecting your data as a visitor and user of the imaginationtransport.eu Website.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON THE SITE?
The imaginationtransport.eu service performs the functions of information acquisition through:
- storing cookies on end devices (computers and cell phones),
- Collection of web server logs by the hosting provider: OVH sp. z o.o. ul. Swobodna 1, 50-088 Wrocław.
The service stores http requests directed to the server. Viewed resources are identified by url addresses. In order to ensure the highest possible quality of the Service, we analyze log files to determine: which goods are most frequently searched for, which web browsers are used, whether the structure of the pages is error-free, etc. The collected logs are stored as supporting material (statistics) for website administration. The cookies collected are further used for analytics and advertising purposes, using the following tools: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, HotJar and Facebook Pixel.
WHERE CAN YOU ENTER YOUR INFORMATION?
- By Service imaginationtransport.eu you can provide your personal data:
– at the contact form,
- With the contact form, data processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph. 1(a) RODO (consent). Consent is given by checking the appropriate box and can be revoked at any time.
- Your data is collected through the encrypted pages of the Service and stored in a database that is protected from third-party insight. The Administrator shall use its best endeavors, in accordance with applicable data protection laws, to provide all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access.
- Data contained in cookies alone or in combination with other data may constitute personal data.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED ON THE SITE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
(RODO INFORMATION CLAUSE)
- The administrator of the personal data is Iwona Blecharczyk conducting business under the name IMAGINATION Iwona Blecharczyk, NIP: 7952485089, REGON: 181058878, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data of persons using the form of contact with IMAGINATION Iwona Blecharczyk will be processed to carry out the contact. according to Art. 6 paragraph. 1(a) RODO. Provision of personal data by the customer for this purpose is voluntary, but failure to do so prevents contact. Consent can be withdrawn at any time by contacting by email: email@example.com.
- Personal data will be shared with: providers of IT or legal services provided to the Administrator and entities authorized to obtain personal data under the law.
- You have the right to access the content of your data and the right to rectify, erase, limit processing, the right to data portability, the right to object.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority.
- The processing of your personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide it prevents, depending on the basis for processing indicated in points 2 and 3 above:
– use of the contact form.
AND WHAT ABOUT COOKIES (COOKIE FILES )?
- The imaginationtransport.eu website uses the following types of cookies:
– “session” (session cookies), which are temporary files that are stored on your terminal device until you log out, leave the website or turn off your software (web browser).
– “permanent” (persistent cookies), which are stored on your terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by you,
– “third parties cookies originating from other domains that have their elements placed on the Service, such as advertisements or other scripts with marketing purposes. For this purpose, they can retain information about the navigation path or the time spent on a particular page. These entities are: Google Facebook and HotJar.
- The cookies used on the Website, among other things:
– make it possible to create statistics on visits to the Website;
– make it possible to remember your visits to the Website and your preferences regarding the Website, e.g. layout or arrangement of content on the viewed pages of the Website;
– allow you to secure your Internet session.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on your end device (cell phone, computer) by default. You can make your own changes in this regard.
- The website uses the following analytical tools:
– Google Search Console,
– Google Tag Manager,
owned by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States, which collect information about your visit to the website, such as: how long you spent on the website or transitions between different subpages. Google LLC cookies related to the Google Analytics service are used for this purpose.
Detailed information related to the processing of data by Google Analytics has been made available at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change the settings of the browser you are using. The Service stipulates that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences, may hinder the use of the Service.
- Information about the possibility and ways of handling cookies is in the settings of web browsers:
– in Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka,
– In the Chrome browser https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl,
– in the Opera browser https://help.opera.com/pl/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
– in Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
WHAT ELSE SHOULD YOU KNOW?
In matters not regulated in the Privacy and Cookies Policy, the provisions of the Civil Code and relevant laws of Poland and European Union law shall apply, including; RODO (Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC.
In the event of a change to the current Privacy and Cookies Policy, the relevant modifications will be made available on the Website.